Monday, August 10, 2020

Nancy, your video link is fixed

roomvu

Hi Nancy, 

I hope you had a lovely weekend and a better Monday. 

I noticed that when you tried viewing your video on the weekend, its link may have been temporarily inactive because of server maintenance. We apologize for this mix-up.

If you were not able to view your video or experienced any other errors, I'd like to invite you to give it another try. 

I have included the direct access link below, or you can click on the following button.

Watch your video ⟶

Your access link: https://www.roomvu.com/agent/nancy-monts-lium-302094?origin_feature=email&monthstat=true

Please let me know if our team can help you with anything else, and I will personally see to it that it's taken care of as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Anna Perry

roomvu 

Communications Manager

If you wish to stop receiving future communications from me or our team, you can click here to unsubscribe from our email list.

No comments:

Post a Comment