Tomorrow, I'm going to do something live that most agents have never seen.
I'm going to take the everyday work that eats your week, the listing prep, the follow-up, the pricing conversations, and the marketing. I'm going to knock it out in real time using Claude.
No edits. No slides. Just me, my screen, and Claude doing the work while you watch.
Then I'm going to show you exactly how to do it yourself.
👉 Register for tomorrow's live training:
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/AmT3CJCLSrim-1Pe1ueYLA
Here's why I'm sending this today.
Most agents don't have an AI problem. They have an implementation problem.
They know AI exists. They've played with it. Maybe they've even asked it to write a social media post or a listing description.
But they haven't learned how to use it where it actually makes them money.
That's what tomorrow is about.
In about an hour, I'll show you how to use AI to save hours every week, win more listings, and eliminate work you've been doing manually.
Picture this.
You finish the training, open your laptop, and the task that used to take two hours, prepping for a listing appointment, is finished before your coffee gets cold.
That's not a someday promise. That's what you'll be able to do tomorrow afternoon.
On the call, you'll watch me:
- Prep a complete listing appointment in minutes instead of hours.
- Build a price reduction conversation that actually gets the seller to say yes.
- Turn one cold lead into an entire follow-up system that books appointments automatically.
- Automate the busywork that's been stealing your nights and weekends.
Those are just four examples. Once you understand the system, you'll start seeing opportunities to use AI in every part of your business.
One thing to be clear about.
This is completely live.
I'm doing everything in real time, answering your questions, and showing you my actual screen.
It happens once. If you want to see it, you need to be in the room.
Here are the details:
📅 Thursday, August 6, 2026
🕛 12:00 PM Central / 1:00 PM Eastern / 10:00 AM Pacific
📍 Live on Zoom
👉 Save your seat now:
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/AmT3CJCLSrim-1Pe1ueYLA
Tomorrow at this time, you'll either be doing your work the old way or you'll know how to have AI do a big chunk of it for you.
The agents who move first are usually the ones who pull ahead.
I'll see you tomorrow.
Hoss
P.S. You don't need to be technical, and you don't need any AI experience. If you can send a text message, you can do what I'm going to show you. The only thing you have to do is show up.
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/AmT3CJCLSrim-1Pe1ueYLA
No comments:
Post a Comment